Category Archives: Community

Celebration: We Are Gonna Celebrate Your Party With You

My life has just been frenetic lately as I race around every weekend doing something. It was just a weekend ago last that we were celebrating my mother in law’s birthday. So Carol, this party blog is for you. With … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Craft Breweries, Family, Hiking, Relationships, Road Trip, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments

It was only Friday: But Sunday’s Comin’

The Easter Season is always a time of year where I reflect on things in my own life. We all have our ups and our downs and go through some rough black Fridays. So with that thought in mind, I … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Music, Spiritual | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Bicycle: I want to ride it where I like

Bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like Freddy Mercury Michael … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Cycling, Payson, Road Trip, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

“I’m Your Huckleberry”: Good times on the Huckaby

Two of my favorite scenes from the movie Tombstone involve Doc Holiday stating (to those who sought to have conflict with him) “I’m your huckleberry.” What does that have to do with a Huckaby? Well that saying was an old saying … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Green Bay Packers, Hiking, National Football League, Road Trip, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

BJ Little: A brother in arms

How do I begin? First and foremost I have loved and respected BJ Little as a friend and officiating partner for close to 20 years now. We first met in the early 1990’s and I have watched him grow from … Continue reading

Posted in Community, High School Basketball, High School Football, Politics, Referee, Spiritual, Uncategorized, Winslow | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment